Usually it’s the summertime when most people are searching for activities or ideas to do with their kids. I’m assuming that’s because kids are out at school, home all day and get bored very easily. Having our Summer Bucket List was so helpful for me! It really kept me on track and helped me keep things fresh and fun. Why stop with a summer bucket list though? We should keep things fresh year round! That’s why I decided to do a Fall bucket list. You can obviously add more to the list, but I thought these all seemed like very doable activities that the entire family could enjoy. Our list is below and we’ve also included a free printable. If you would rather make your own list, print out the blank one! It would even be cute framed so that you can check off each activity as you go.
*****If you are new here we would love for you to take a moment to follow The Pinning Mama on Facebook where we have exclusive freebies just for our fans! Or to see all of our latest freebies click here*****
- Go to a football game
- Carve a pumpkin
- Visit pumpkin patch. Locate your own HERE.
- Create a thankful tree like this or this.
- Go trick or treating
- Take pictures in a leaf pile
- Make and/or eat carmel apples
- Go for a hike
- Roast s’mores
- Donate to food bank
- Take pictures in Halloween costume
- Do a craft with fall leaves. Here are some great ideas.
- Have hot chocolate or apple cider
- Go to an apple orchard
- Have friends over for chili
- Watch a Halloween movie (Charlie Brown)
- Have a picnic in the park
- Bake a pie – nothing says Fall like a warm apple pie.
- Go on a hayride. Locate your own HERE.
- Roast pumpkin seeds. Here is an easy how to guide.
******* Make sure and Pin this on Pinterest using the Pin It button on any image, so you can refer back to all the great ideas!*******
One last thing before the download… You might want to like The Pinning Mama on Facebook to get more fun family ideas and exclusive free printables only for our FB fans!