If you are a Mom, or like to cook or craft chances are you will want to connect with us to keep up with everything we are doing! Since we do post 6 times a week, the best way to make sure you don’t miss something that is really awesome is to connect with us though email, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram or any of the other networks we are on. You can always find the social media sites we participate in on our side bar. You can also click on any of the icons below to follow us:
How Can I Help The Pinning Mama Succeed?
This blog is absolutely a labor of love for Ashley and me. If you look around and love it and want to help us take it to the next level, here are some things we would love for you to do!
- Visit and visit often! Look around and browse all the blog has to offer. The lifeblood of a blog is its readers. Let us know what you like, don’t like and want more of!
- Leave comments! Let us know what you think of the post. It is very reassuring to know that there is someone out there reading and finding things helpful! We actually try very hard to respond to each and every comment.
- Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and Twitter. We communicate a lot about what we are doing and learn a lot about our readers though these networks. You following helps us make our blog better!
- Now that you follow, comment there! Before I started blogging I never knew how much interacting with a website through social media helped them. It helps us with everything from Google ranking, to generating more traffic, to getting better brands to partner with and bring to you! So please don’t be shy, comment, like, and share your heart out!
- Sign up for our e-mail list. We promise no spamming! We anticipate approximately 3-4 emails a month from us. They will primarily catch you up on news and posts from The Pinning Mama, announce giveaways, and give you access to subscriber only FREEBIES (and boy do we have some good ones coming up!)
- And if you really have loved what you have seen here on our website the number one thing you can do to help is share it with your friends! Feel free to share our page on your Facebook wall, Pin things from our site, tweet about it, or even just good old-fashioned word of mouth. We love it all!