**This giveaway has ended. Congratulations to Laura and Abby!**
Because we love the Lollacup so much, we asked Hanna and Mark, the geniuses behind Lolla, if we could do a giveaway. They happily replied saying YES!
If you missed the original review, please read it here. There are also tips for teaching your child to drink from a straw. We think you will love this product as much as we do over here at The Pinning Mama. This giveaway will run from today, July 12 until July 19. TWO lucky winners will be announced at that point. You can enter everyday so that you have more chances to win. Just sign up below with our rafflecopter and send some winning dust over.
In a nutshell, this is why you will love the Lollacup:
- BPA and Phthalate-Free
- Made in the USA
- Valve-free making the transition to a straw cup easier
- Weighted straw that is close to the bottom of the cup so your little one can get every last drop!
- Flip top that little hands can easily open and close
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable – these adorable little chickens have flown across my kitchen a few times. The only problem we encountered were a few drops of water.
- 6 color choices: bold red, good green, happy orange, brave blue, posh pink, and chic black
- The removable handle makes it easy to graduate from an infant to a toddler cup
- A straw cleaner is included. This is a huge plus if you give your children something other than water in these cups.
- These cups are great conversation starters when you’re trying to make friends on the playground. Ha!
Let us know in the comments which is your favorite color….