3 Ingredient Crock Pot Caesar Chicken
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Bottle Ken's Light Caesar Dressing & Marinade
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- Add chicken to the crock pot.
- Cover with 1/2 bottle of caesar dressing and broth.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken with fork and mix it with the remaining juices.
- Serve on sandwich, salad, wrap, etc.
- Leftovers can be frozen in individual portions.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/3-ingredient-crock-pot-caesar-chicken/