If you are following the Whole30 meal plan then you will definitely want a lot of variety for meals! Here are 30 Whole30 lunch ideas with everything from salads to wraps to warm and delicious soups to help keep you on track for your 30 days!
30 Whole30 Lunch Ideas
The whole30 is quite a commitment, and for me the key to success was creating a variety to eat and prepping ahead. When you make a big meal for dinner, then leftovers are always a great option for lunch but when you need something different, quick or on the go for lunch then these recipes just might be perfect. You will find sections below for salads, soups, wraps, and even a few bonus recipes to keep you stocked with new and delicious lunch options for 30 days so you never have to eat the same thing twice if you don’t want to!
Almost all of these recipes are ready and Whole 30 compliant as written. There may be a few that need very slight modifications such as not adding cheese or serving with bread, but it should not alter the recipe significantly or be hard to identify how to make the recipe compliant.
If you are new to the Whole30, check out this Whole30 starter kit from Thrive Market. It has some of the most popular items you need while cooking on the Whole30. Also, make sure you also check out the OVER 50 Whole30 dinner ideas and 30 Whole30 Breakfast ideas I have here. I separated them by chicken, beef, pork, and seafood to make it super easy to meal plan! As a bonus, many of these dinner leftovers made my favorite lunches… especially the burrito bowls!
Now… back to lunch!! Here are my top picks with lots of variety for whatever your mood.
If you love a salad then these are for you. You won’t get tired of these meals, there is so much variety!
- Whole30 Ranch Dressing – Because the best reason to have a salad is Ranch dressing and this version is completely dairy and gluten free!
- Barbecue Chicken Salad
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad
- Fajita Chicken Salad
- Grilled Salmon Cobb Salad
- Greek Chicken Salad
- Roasted Pepper Tomato Sweet Potato Salad
- Ranch Chicken Salad
- Skinny Cauliflower Salad
- Spinach Salad with Brussel Sprouts
- Chicken Salad with Orange Honey Vinaigrette
- Carrot Raisin Pineapple Salad
- Cilantro Lime Cucumber Salad
- Avocado Lime Tuna Salad
- Paleo Chicken Cobb Salad
When it is cold nothing hits the spot like soup. These Whole30 compliant soups are all perfect for fall and winter when all you want is a warm bowl of soup.
- Butternut Squash Soup with Apple
- Zuppa Toscana
- Dijon Chicken Stew with Kale and Potatoes
- Cauliflower and Coconut Milk Soup
- Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Easy Paleo Meatball Soup
- Italian Sausage Pizza Soup (no breadsticks)
- Spicy Thai Chicken Zoodle Soup
A sandwich is my go to lunch. These wraps are a great substitute for a sandwich. Don’t they all look amazing?
- Turkey Salad Wrap
- Chipotle Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps with Avocado Aioli
- Chicken Avocado Lettuce Wraps
- California Turkey Bacon Lettuce Wraps with Basil Mayo
More Delicious Recipes
Nachos, and skewers, and yummy oh my! These recipes make the Whole30 thing doable. I can’t live without my nachos and Mexican food. I can’t be the only one. Try some of these!
- Fajita Skewers
- Carne Asada Serve over a salad or in a wrap as a taco.
- Chipotle Pulled Pork Stuffed Potatoes
- Shrimp Skewers with Arugula Pesto Aiolo
32 recipes which are perfect for a Whole 30 complaint lunch! Which recipe do you have to try? Share with me in the comments below.
See all of my Whole30 recipes from our time on the diet here!