5 Ingredient – 10 Minute Lemon Chicken Soup Recipe
- 2 (10.5 ounce) can condensed chicken and rice soup
- 2 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted - I use the low fat kind but both work great
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed and diced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice - I prefer fresh
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large pot combine and mix the two canned soups together
- Add the chicken broth and use a whisk to combine the broth into the creamy mixture.
- Stir in the chicken meat and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook over medium heat until the edges bubble and the soup is heated through.
- Serve warm and garnish with parsley if desired.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/5-ingredient-10-minute-lemon-chicken-soup-recipe/