Almost Famous Guacamole
- 3 Perfectly Ripe Avocados
- The Juice of 1 Lime
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Bunch Cilantro, diced
- 1/3 Small Onion, finely diced
- Cut your avocados in half and remove the seeds.
- Cut a criss-cross pattern into the avocados and then scoop it out into a bowl.
- Add the lime juice, salt and garlic and stir to evenly distribute and coat.
- Dice the tomatoes, onion, and cilantro and add to guacamole.
- Stir all together without totally mashing the avocado chunks.
- Chill 20 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve with crispy tortilla chips and enjoy!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/almost-famous-guacamole/