- 10 Chicken Breasts, shredded
- 3/4 Cup Celery
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Green Onion
- 2 Cups Mayo or Miracle Whip
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
- 4 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Good Seasonings Garlic & Herb Dressing Packet
- 2 Tbsp Parsley
- 2 Cups Grapes (red or green), quartered
- 1 Cup Cashews or Slivered Almonds
- Boil or bake your chicken, then shred. Combine all 10 ingredients and mix in a large bowl.
- An hour before serving add your quartered grapes and cashews/almonds. Mix well.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce or on croissants. Suggested cheeses: Harvarti, Swiss, Muenster
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/ashleys-favorite-chicken-salad/