Avocado Mango Salsa
- 1 Mango, peeled and diced
- 2 Avocados, diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/4 Red Onion, finely diced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, diced (about 1/4 bunch)
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- Dice and add mango, avocado, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, red onion, and cilantro.
- Stir to combine and then add the vegetable oil and lime juice.
- Mix well to evenly distribute.
- Chill for 1 hour or until you are ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips or on top of grilled margarita chicken.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/avocado-mango-salsa-recipe/