Buying stocking stuffers for your baby girl may seem like a waste of time, but I have a list of great stocking stuffers for you. I have searched high and low and compiled a list of stocking stuffers that will be sure to make your baby girl smile. These range form inexpensive to a little more pricey. Whatever you decide, I’m sure your baby girl is going to snuggle it or suck on it.
Stocking stuffers is by far my most favorite thing to buy during the holiday season. I love getting creative with new finds. A great way to find ideas or gifts is to search the dollar area at the front of target. I can get lost looking there for hours. You may find some inspiration like I did while you are shopping.
Stocking Stuffers for Baby Girls
- Baby Teething Toy– I love this cute elephant shaped teething toy. It has a handle for your little one to hold onto and it washes easily.
- Baby Fruit Feeder Pacifier– I love these feeders. I freeze fruit and place the frozen fruit inside for my baby to suck on. This way, they get used to different flavors and it soothes their aching gums.
- 6 Pairs of Nonslip Infant Ballet Style Socks– These cute little socks are so adorable you won’t have to wrestle your little one and put shoes on them.
- Baby Hair Clips– The best thing about this set, is it comes with so many colors to match all of baby girls cute outfits.
- Soft Earflap Beanie– Help keep your little girls ears warm with this adorable beanie on a cold winter night.
- Aurora World Inc. 7 inch Jelly Roll Unicorn– This fluffy unicorn is going to be loved and cuddled from the second your little one touches it. My little girl loves unicorns and anything fluffy.
- CC Knit Fuzzy Lined Fur Pom Beanie– Keep your little one in style with this beanie. Bonus is they make them in adult sizes so you could match your little girl.
- Star Sky Night Light Projector– My kids love these and use them still today. Looking at these soothing lights can help calm an angry baby. It did in my case.
- Cartoon Animal Finger Puppets– My kids love playing with these puppets. They are great for entertaining in the car, at church, or on an airplane. We love this cute little puppets.
- Happy Owl Mini Purse– When my daughter was a baby, she loved having her own purse. She would place items inside, and take them out again. It kept her busy while I made dinner.
- Buzbi Co White Noise Sound Machine and Sleep Aid Night Light– My kids always slept better when we had a sound machine on. This one is our favorite. It’s so small you can take it to a hotel or any overnight trip to someone’s house.
- Baby Bandana Drool Bibs– These bibs are so cute and actually hold a good amount of drool. I wish they had these when my oldest was young.
- Crinkle Cloth Books– I love these books for babies. They make noise and are ok for them to chew on. They also have cute ribbons for them to explore their senses.
- Peek-A-Boo Forest Book– I have a thing for baby girls and owls. This is one of my favorite books my daughter had when she was young.
- Baby Battle and Rattle Microphone– This cute little rattle help children explore their voices and mimic what others are doing. My kids loved playing with this in the car.
- Bath Time Toys– These fun little bath time toys squirts water and floats along with your little one. These are fun ocean creatures.
- Gum Brusher– My daughter loved to chew on this toy. It helps strengthen their gums as they chew and it gets them used to the feel of a tooth brush.
- Banana Training Toothbrush and Teething Necklace for Moms– This little set is perfect for those teething babies.
- I would also add some of your child’s favorite snacks like Christmas goldfish, yogurt melts, or animal crackers.
Good luck venturing out and doing your Christmas shopping. I hope this list helps you on your stocking stuffer expedition. I hope you stay warm and bundled up in this cold weather.
If you have any great ideas I missed, please comment below, I love hearing from my readers.