Bacon & Creamy Asiago Chicken Bake
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Wheel Laughing Cow Creamy Asiago Cheese
- 9 Slices of Bacon
- Pam Cooking Spray
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and then spread 1-2 wedges of the creamy asiago cheese over the top of each chicken breast.
- Wrap each chicken breast in bacon by starting on the underside and wrapping each strip of bacon around the chicken breast, until it is covered in bacon, which should be 2-3 slices per chicken breast.
- Lay the chicken breast in a baking dish and bake at 400F on the middle rack for 25-45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve hot over rice, spinach, mashed potatoes, or by itself. Enjoy!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/bacon-creamy-asiago-chicken-bake/