Bacon & Egg Breakfast Nachos Recipe
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- 4 slices of bacon, crispy and crumbled
- 4 oz Diced green chilis
- 1 can Black beans, drained (remove as much liquid as possible to avoid making the chips soggy)
- 8 oz Sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can Red Enchilada Sauce-
- Sour Cream
- Salsa or hot sauce
- First preheat your oven to 400˚F. Then line a large cookie sheet with foil for easy clean up.
- Spread a layer of tortilla chips on the bottom of the cookie sheet in a shallow layer.
- Sprinkle eggs, black beans, and the green chilis over the top of the chips until they are covered then spread the grated cheese and bacon over the whole thing and place in the oven. You will bake the nachos around 8-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely over the top and the nachos are heated through.
- Remove from the oven and generously drizzle with the enchilada sauce then top with sour cream, guacamole and salsa. Serve it up immediately and enjoy!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/bacon-egg-breakfast-nachos-recipe/