Bacon Parmesan Ranch Potato Salad
- 2.5 lbs Fingerling, or small red potatoes
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Hidden Valley Ranch Powder
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Celery
- 1 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Crumbled Bacon (Optional)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Onions (optional)
- Chop potatoes into bite sized cubes and boil for 10-15 minutes or until they are tender and can be pierced with a fork.
- Drain and rinse potatoes and pace in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix mayo, milk and ranch powder until well combined.
- Mix dressing mixture with potatoes until evenly distributed.
- Combine celery, cheese, bacon and onions with the potato mixture and toss to coat.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/bacon-parmesan-ranch-potato-salad/