Barbecue Bacon Chicken Bake - One Dish Easy Dinner Recipe!
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 6-8 Tbsp BBQ sauce (about 2 tbsp per breast)
- 3-4 Slices of JonesDairyFarm Cherrywood smoked bacon or your favorite bacon
- 4-6 oz Sharp cheddar cheese
- Lay the chicken breast in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Spread the BBQ sauce over each chicken breast to cover.
- Cut the bacon slices in half and put 2 pieces on top of each chicken breast.
- Place the dish on the top rack of an oven preheated to 400F. Cook 30 min.
- Remove from oven and cover with cheese. Return to oven on middle rack and cook an additional 5-15 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
- ENJOY! Serve over rice, greens, or with your favorite BBQ sides!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/barbecue-bacon-chicken-bake-one-dish-easy-dinner-recipe/