Barbecue Chicken Quesadilla
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- 2 Tortillas
- 1 Tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Shredded Chicken Breast (I use rotisserie)
- 1 Green Onion, finely sliced
- Heat a skillet up over medium heat.
- Butter one side of each tortilla lightly.
- Place one tortilla in the pan butter side down.
- Spread the barbecue sauce on the side of the tortilla facing up and then sprinkle with the cheese and add the chicken and green onions to taste.
- Put the second tortilla on top with the buttered side up.
- Cook on each side for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from heat and cut into triangles.
- Serve hot!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/barbecue-chicken-quesadilla/