Bite-Sized Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 c white sugar
- 2/3 c brown sugar, packed
- ½ c butter
- ½ c Crisco
- ¾ c peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 c flour
- 1 c quick cooking oats
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat sugars, butter, Crisco, peanut butter, vanilla, and eggs until creamy.
- In separate bowl mix flour, oats, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix gradually with butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-12 minutes or until slightly browned.
- *** Finished dough can be refrigerated and cooked at a later time
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/bite-sized-peanut-butter-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies/