BLT Chicken Bake
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts, boneless skinless
- 3-4 Slices of Bacon
- 3-4 Tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 1 Romaine Heart, washed and dried
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- Place the chicken breasts flat in a baking dish. If they are extra thick, you may want to butterfly them to cut down the baking time.
- Drizzle or spread about 1 Tbsp of ranch on each chicken breast. Cut each bacon slice in half and place 2 halves on each chicken breast.
- Bake at 400F on the middle rack for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Chop the romaine into bite sized pieces and slice the tomato.
- Top the chicken with romaine then tomato and serve immediately.
- Serving suggestions: Over toast, over spinach (heat will wilt it,) over rice, potatoes or your favorite greens.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/blt-chicken-bake/