Cheesy Ranch Bean Dip Recipe
- 1 30 oz can refried beans (or 2 small cans)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix, OR 1 Tbsp homemade ranch mix
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix beans, sour cream, ranch mix, and half (4 oz) of the cheddar cheese together until it is combined then place it in a medium baking dish and cover with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and serve warm with chips or as a side dish.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/cheesy-ranch-bean-dip-recipe/