Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Crescent Ring
Yield 4-6 servings
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 8 oz frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper- to taste
- 1 can Big & Flakey Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F
- Mix the softened cream cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper together in a large mixing bowl. Then add the chicken, broccoli, and cheddar cheese and stir until combined.
- On a greased cookie sheet, lay each crescent triangle down in a circle so that the wide side slightly overlaps to make a circle and the pointed side points out.
- Scoop the mixture evenly around the circle, then pull the points gently over the top of the chicken mixture to secure the ring.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are lightly browned and the cheese is melted.
Cuisine Easy Recipe
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/chicken-broccoli-cheddar-crescent-ring-recipe/