Chicken & Spinach Enchilada Recipe
- 3 Cups chicken verde
- 16 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups sour cream (light is okay!)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chilis
- 8 oz monterrey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz mexican blend shredded cheese
- 6 large mission flour tortillas
- Stir together the chicken verde and chopped spinach until well blended.
- In a large pot combine the sour cream, milk, green chilis, monterrey jack cheese, and garlic powder. Cook on the stovetop at medium heat until melted and combined.
- Spoon a small amount onto the bottom of a large glass baking dish and spread it to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Fill each tortilla with a heaping 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture. Roll the tortilla and place seam side down next to each other tightly in the baking dish.
- Cover the enchiladas with the remaining sauce and then top with the mexican blend cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350?F 30-40 minutes or until heated through and the cheese on top is melted and the sauce is bubbly.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/chicken-spinach-enchilada-recipe/