Chocolate Covered Strawberry Skewers
- 4 Bananas
- 24 Strawberries
- 1/4 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 skewers
- Wash and decore the strawberries.
- Peel and chop the bananas into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place on the skewers by placing a strawberry at the end and then a banana repeating until you have 4 strawberries and 3 bananas on each skewer
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 second increments stirring inbetween until the chocolate is melted smooth.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the fruit skewers.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/chocolate-covered-strawberry-skewers/