Classic Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe ~ Thick, Fluffy & Delicious!
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 1/4 Cup Buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add buttermilk, oil, and eggs.
- Mix together until just moistened so there are no large lumps of wet or dry, but the mixture isn't completely smooth. Do not over mix!
- Use a 1/4 cup measure to pour pancakes on a skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Cook until it is bubbly and the underside is golden brown about 2-4 minutes, then flip and cook the other side until just browned.
- Serve hot!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/classic-buttermilk-pancakes-recipe-thick-fluffy-delicious/