Easy Asian Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
- 16 oz Bowtie Pasta
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Bunch Fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 C Hot Water
- 1 Bullion Cube or Eqiv Granules
- ¼ C Peanut Butter
- ¼ C Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Jarred Chopped Garlic
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes (optional- more or less to taste)
- 2-3 cups Chicken Breast OR Rotisserie chicken, cubed or shredded
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking prep and chop onions, pepper, and cilantro.
- To make sauce combine water, bullion, peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic and pepper flakes. Whisk until combined.
- Drain pasta and put in a large bowl. Add sauce and peppers, onions, and cilantro and mix well.
- Stir in shredded chicken
- Chill for minimum 2 hours or overnight.
- To serve toss pasta to evenly distribute sauce and serve cold.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/cold-asian-chicken-pasta-salad/