Cookies ‘n Cream Parfait
- 1 2.1 oz package fat free sugar free instant chocolate pudding, prepared per package directions
- 1 package Oreo cookies, made into crumbs reserving one cookie for the top of each parfait
- 1 8 oz container Lite Cool Whip
- Make pudding per package directions and let set.
- Mix 1/2 cookie crumbs into Cool Whip.
- Fill a Ziploc bag with pudding and cut off a small section of one corner.
- Squeeze an even layer of pudding on the bottom of the cup.
- Fill a bag with Cool Whip mixture and make a layer on top of the pudding.
- Use a spoon to evenly spread cookie crumbs for the third layer.
- Repeat this layering process until you are to the top of the glass.
- Top with a dollop of Cool Whip and a whole Oreo cookie.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/cookies-n-cream-parfait/