Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad
- 3 cups chopped or shredded chicken (about 3 large chicken breasts)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Craisins
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp Cavendars Greek Seasoning
- The juice of 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- Mix the mayo and greek seasoning together.
- Place the chicken, celery, Craisins, almonds, and onion in a large bowl, then stir in the mayo mixture and lemon juice, and mix until combined.
- Serve on toast, crackers, croissants, a bread bowl, cucumber slices, on a bed of lettuce, in a tomato or your personal favorite way to eat chicken salad!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/cranberry-almond-chicken-salad/