Cranberry and White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and ⅓ cups all-purpose flour, spooned into measuring cup & leveled
- 1 cup cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips (substitute chocolate chips if you'd like, or do a combination)
- ⅓ to ½ cup pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugars until fluffy, approximately 1 minute.
- Add egg and vanilla, and mix until just combined.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and soda, and salt, and stir to distribute evenly.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Stir together until combined.
- Add white chips and dried cranberries and stir until combined.
- Drop 1 inch cookie dough balls onto cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 7-8 minutes, or until cookies are set in middle and are just beginning to turn golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven and let sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/cranberry-and-white-chocolate-oatmeal-cookie-recipe/