Creamy Artichoke Chicken
- 4 BSCB (boneless skinless chicken breasts)
- Salt and pepper to season chicken
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cups of mayonaise
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 3/4 cups grated parmasen cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup panko or italian bread crumbs
- Sprinkle of paprika
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Season your chicken breast halves with salt and pepper and place into greased, 9x13 inch dish.
- In a bowl, combine the well-drained and chopped artichoke hearts with the next six (6) ingredients; mix well.
- Spread artichoke mixture over chicken breasts. Then sprinkle with paprika and panko bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes or until juices run clear.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/creamy-artichoke-chicken/