Creamy Chicken & Rice Casserole Recipe
Yield 8 servings
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded or cubed (about 4 cups)
- 2 small cans or 1 large can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups Minute (or quick cooking) rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix cream of chicken soup, cubed chicken breast, rice, chicken broth and sour cream together until everything is incorporated, then spread the mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, melt the butter, then pour in the crushed crackers and stir until they are evenly coated in the butter.
- Spread the cracker mixture over the top of the casserole, then place in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 40 minutes, or until the crackers are golden and the rice is tender.
- Serve hot. Enjoy friends!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/creamy-chicken-rice-casserole-recipe/