Creamy Taco Chicken Roll Ups
- 4 12" soft tortillas
- 1 8 oz block Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 12.5 oz can premium white chicken breast meat, water drained
- 1.5 Tbsp McCormick Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup ROTEL tomatoes with green chilis, Drained (sub regular diced tomatoes for a mild option)
- Combine the softened cream cheese and taco seasoning in a medium sized bowl. Stir well until it is well combined.
- Add the chicken and ROTEL to the cheese mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread 1/4 of the mixture evenly on each tortilla. Then roll the tortilla up gently but firmly so that it is round and tightly rolled.
- Use a serrated knife to gently slice the ends off of the tortilla roll then into 6 slices. Chill the creamy taco roll ups about an hour to firm them up and let the flavors combine, then serve cold.
- Enjoy! Makes a great appetizer or lunch box filler!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/creamy-taco-chicken-roll-ups/