Crock Pot Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- 5 lbs red potatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oregano
- Please note this makes a HUGE amount
- Wash and cut your potatoes into quarters
- Place in the slow cooker with broth, garlic, and butter and cook on low 6-8 hours
- Potatoes should be easily pierced with a fork when done.
- Add sour cream, parmesan, salt and oregano.
- Use a potato masher to mash and blend until well combined and the potatoes are the desired consistency.
- Serve or keep warm in crock pot until time to serve.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/crock-pot-garlic-parmesan-mashed-potatoes/