Crock Pot Pesto Mashed Potatoes
- 3 Lbs Gold Potatoes
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Prepared Pesto
- Clean the potatoes and place them in the crock pot with the chicken broth.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- minutes before the end, put the butter and cream cheese on top of the potatoes and close the lid for the remaining time (do not stir.)
- Once the time is complete, use a potato masher to mash and combine the potatoes, garlic, broth, butter and cream cheese.
- Stir in pesto and serve hot.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/crock-pot-pesto-mashed-potatoes-recipe/