Easy Barbecue Chicken Bake
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4-6 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/2 large yellow onion sliced
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- Place the chicken breasts in a single layer across the bottom of a glass baking dish sprayed with non stick spray.
- Spread barbecue sauce on the top of each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle the onions evenly over the top of the chicken breasts then top with cheese.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 350?F for 40-50 minutes or until the juices run clear and the center is no longer pink.
- Serve hot over rice or greens.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/easy-barbecue-chicken-bake/