Easy Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1 1/3 Cup chicken broth
- 1 Cup quick cook/minute rice
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 Cup chopped rotisserie chicken (or shredded or chopped chicken breast)
- 12 Oz broccoli florets, precooked
- In a large bowl stir together the soup, sour cream, chicken broth, rice and 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- Stir in the chicken and broccoli until combined.
- Pour into 9x9 baking dish.
- Cover with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350?F for 35-45 minutes or until the rice is tender.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/easy-cheesy-chicken-broccoli-rice-casserole/