Easy Chicken Parmesan Bake Recipe
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 4 large slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Pam cooking spray
- Place the chicken breasts flat on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Cover with the marinara sauce, using more or less to taste.
- Put the cheese slices over the sauce.
- Mix the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese and then spread the mixture evenly over the top of the dish.
- Bake at 350F for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Serve hot over pasta.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/easy-chicken-parmesan-bake-recipe/