Easy Chicken Parmesan Sub Bake Recipe
- 6 sub rolls
- 1 package Tyson® Italian Chicken Tenders
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 8 oz Great Value Italian blend shredded cheese
- Bake chicken tenders as directed on package.
- Cut each sub roll lengthwise on the top of the roll 3/4 way through the roll and place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Use 1/2 the cheese, placing it at the bottom of the cut in each roll.
- Place one cooked chicken tender (or half if it is too big) into each sub roll.
- Spoon marinara sauce over the top of each roll to cover the chicken and use the remaining cheese to cover the sauce.
- Bake at 400F for 8-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the subs are hot throughout.
- Serve hot whole, or cut into halves or thirds with the remaining marinara sauce for a dip.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/easy-chicken-parmesan-sub-bake-recipe/