Easy Chocolate Chip Scones
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Nestle mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips in a medium bowl.
- Add the heavy cream and stir until the mixture comes together in a single ball.
- Divide the ball into two equal balls and flatten slightly to make 2 discs about 1 1/2 - 2" thick
- Cut each disc into 6 equal triangles and then spread the triangles out on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 425?F for 12-14 minutes until the center is just set and the edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 2 minutes on a wire cooling rack.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/easy-chocolate-chip-scone-recipe/