3 Ingredient Crock Pot Creamy Taco Chicken
- 3 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Can Original Rotel Tomatoes with Green Chilis
- 4 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese (can sub light)
- Place the chicken breasts in your slow cooker and cover with the Rotel Tomatoes.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- minutes before the end of the cook time, use tongs or a fork to stir and shred the chicken breast.
- Place the 4 oz brick of cream cheese on top of the chicken (do not stir)
- When the final timer goes off stir the softened cream cheese into the meat until well combined.
- Serve as tacos, on a salad, in quesadillas, over rice, in a casserole, as enchilada filling, or any way your heart desires!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/easy-crock-pot-creamy-taco-chicken-recipe/