Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1/2 batch Crock Pot Creamy Taco Chicken (
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained.
- 1 can corn drained.
- 12-18 corn tortillas
- 2 cans red enchilada sauce
- 8 oz cheddar or mexican blend cheese
- 1 tbsp oil
- Stir the corn and black beans into the chicken.
- Optional: Lightly fry each tortilla in a small amount oil in a frying pan.
- Roll about 2-3 tbsp of meat mixture into each corn tortilla and lay in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover with enchilada sauce and cheese and bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven when cheese is melted and starting to brown, then serve topped with your choice of shredded lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole, or salsa.
I usually make this recipe from leftovers of this crockpot chicken recipe. You can adjust all of the ingredients according to how many you want to serve or how much chicken you have left to reuse. This is a great easy meal to make your meat go farther to feed your family!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/easy-crock-pot-creamy-taco-chicken-recipe/