Buffalo Chicken Bake
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 6-8 Tablespoons Buffalo Sauce
- 11/2 Bell Peppers - combination of red, orange and yellow
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese or mexican blend cheese, shredded
- Lay the chicken breasts flat in a glass baking dish
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons buffalo sauce over each chicken breast
- Layer thinly sliced bell peppers on the chicken.
- Spread cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve hot and Enjoy!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/easy-dinner-idea-buffalo-chicken-bake/