Easy Fajita Chicken Bake Recipe
- 3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1-2 tsp Taco seasoning
- 2 Bell peppers in assorted colors, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 Red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1-2 Tbsp Oilve oil
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar or Mexican Blend Cheese
- Trim the chicken breasts then lay them in a single layer in a glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the top of the chicken breast to taste.
- Lay your thinly sliced onions and peppers on top of the chicken breast, spread out evenly over the top.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the peppers and onions.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of the dish.
- Bake at 375? F for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked though and the juices run clear.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/easy-fajita-chicken-bake-recipe/