Easy Cheddar Cheese Sauce Recipe
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 2 cups milk
- 16 oz sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- salt & pepper to taste
- Melt butter over medium high heat in a large skillet and continue to heat until it bubbles.
- Sprinkle the flour in and whisk it until it is dissolved in the butter. Add the garlic and continue to whisk until the mixture bubbles and becomes light brown.
- Slowly whisk in the milk and reduce heat to medium and continue whisking until the milk mixture starts to boil. Let it boil whisking continuously for about a minute.
- Add the cheese and stir until it is all combined and reduce heat to low. Add salt and pepper to taste and whisk to combine.
- Serve warm over chicken, broccoli, or baked potatoes! Enjoy!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/easy-garlic-cheddar-cheese-sauce-recipe/