Easy Greek Pasta Dinner Recipe
- 16 oz Penne Pasta
- 1/2 Rotisserie Chicken, chopped
- 16 oz Frozen Sweet Green Peas
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Feta Cheese
- For the dressing:
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 10-12 basil leaves chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Boil the pasta per package directions to al dente. Add in the frozen peas for the last 3-5 minutes of cooing time.
- While the pasta cooks chop the chicken, peppers, tomatoes, artichokes and onion.
- Make the dressing by using a blender or food processor to blend the olive oil, sugar, garlic, oregano, dill, basil, and feta until creamy and well blended.
- Add the buttermilk slowly while the blender is running until the sauce is just emulsified.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the peas and pasta when done and return to the pot.
- Mix in the veggies, feta and chicken and then pour the sauce over the top and mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/easy-greek-pasta-dinner-recipe/