Easy Pesto Spinach Artichoke Chicken Bake Recipe
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 6-8 Tbsp prepared pesto
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 2 roma tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 6 oz mozzarella or Italian blend cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Place chicken flat in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Spread 1-2 tbsp pesto on each chicken breast (the more you like pesto the more you use! I just eyeball it!)
- Layer on spinach, artichokes and tomatoes.
- Cover top with cheese.
- Bake on lower middle rack for 30-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooled through and the juices run clear.
- Serve over rice or sauteed spinach.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/easy-pesto-spinach-artichoke-chicken-bake-recipe/