Easy Princess Pops
- 12 Paper Straws
- 12 Cupcake Wrappers
- 1/2 Can Vanilla Frosting (or any white colored frosting)
- 1/4 cup Decorative Sugar
- 12 Large Marshmallows (you can also sub out the marshmallows for strawberries for a healthier option)
- 12 Small Marshmallows
- Have an adult prep for the pops by clipping a small X into the middle of the cupcake wrapper skirts, and microwaving the frosting for 15-30 seconds, or until it is warm and thin.
- Push a small marshmallow about 1.5" down one end of your paper straw.
- Push the cupcake wrapper onto the straw to rest on the small marshmallow.
- Top the Pop with a large marshmallow.
- Dip the top of the pop into the frosting and let any excess drip off.
- Dip the frosting coated marshmallow into the decorative sugar to coat the frosting.
- Place into a glass to dry.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/easy-princess-pops/