Essential Oil Play Dough Recipe
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 10-12 drops essential oil (more or less may be needed depending on the oil you choose)
- 1.5 cups boiling water
- food coloring - optional
- Mix the flour, salt, and cream of tarter together in a large bowl.
- Combine your essential oil with the vegetable oil and mix into the dry ingredients.
- Boil the water and add food coloring directly to water.
- Pour 1 cup of your boiling water into the mixture and stir, adding the additional 1/2 cup slowly until desired consistency is reached.
- Knead for 3-5 minutes or until dough is smooth and perfectly squishy for play.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/essential-oil-no-cook-play-dough-recipe/