Fruit & Nut Bites – Kid Friendly Healthy Snack
- 1.5 cups Cashews
- 1/3 cup Oats
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon or Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Pitted Dates
- Mix-ins/ Toppings of your choice
- – Cranberries
- – Yogurt covered raisins
- – Dark Chocolate Chips
- – White Chocolate Chips
- – Sprinkles
- In a food processor combine Cashews, Oats, Cinnamon (or Cocoa Powder) and Pitted Dates.
- Pulse until the mixture is well blended and begins to clump together.
- Add Mix-ins of your choosing.
- Roll into golf ball sized bites.
- Dip into chocolate and add sprinkles if desired.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/fruit-nut-bites-healthy-kids-snack/