Funfetti Breakfast Muffins
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- Mix the dry ingredients alternately with the milk until all are combined.
- Fold in the Fruity Pebbles.
- Bake at 400? F 10-14 minutes or until the center is set and the edges are golden brown.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/funfetti-breakfast-muffins/