These baked grasshopper donuts are just the right mix of chocolate and mint.
- 1 box Devil's Food cake mix
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Vegetable oil
- ¼ Buttermilk
- ¾ Water
- 1/4 tsp Mint Extract
- 1 c Chocolate chips, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp Heavy cream
- 2 c Mint Chocolate candies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Prepare donut pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix all donut ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Put batter in a large piping bag and fill each donut cup ½ way. Tap pan on the counter to settle the batter.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until top of the donuts spring back when you press down on them.
- Let donuts cool for 3 minutes then remove from the pan and let cool completely.
- Heat heavy cream until boiling.
- Add to the chocolate chips and stir until the chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over the cooled donuts and sprinkle with chopped mint chocolate candy.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/grasshopper-donut/