Guacamole Chicken Salad
- 3 Cups Cooked Chicken Breast, shredded or cubed
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Celery, finely chopped
- 1.5 Ripe Avocados, diced
- 1/4 Cup Yellow Onion, diced
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro, diced
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Juice of 1/2 Large Lime
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- Place the chicken, celery, onions, avocado, cilantro and tomatoes in a large bowl and top with the sour cream, garlic powder, salt and lime juice.
- Mix well until everything is evenly coated and distributed throughout.
- Serve with tortilla chips, in an avocado, tomato, in a lettuce wrap, with crackers, on top of greens, or your favorite way to eat chicken salad.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/guacamole-chicken-salad/