Hawaiian Rotisserie Chicken Sandwich
Yield 4 Sandwiches
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained with 1 tbsp of juice reserved
- 2 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 4 small Hamburger buns
- Red onion
- Provolone cheese
- In a medium sized bowl mix the chicken, barbecue sauce, pineapple, pineapple juice, and onions together until everything is evenly distributed.
- Heat the meat mixture on the stovetop or in the microwave until it is heated through.
- Toast buns if desired, then put a heaping 1/2 cup of the meat mixture on each bun and top with your preferred toppings and serve immediately.
Recipe by The Pinning Mama at https://www.thepinningmama.com/hawaiian-rotisserie-chicken-sandwich-recipe/